Advanced RJ45 Cat6a shielded Plug JA-6504A
Cat6a copper alloy shielded plugs are ergonomically designed to provide the absolute ultimate in performance. Successful Cat6a terminations are guaranteed every time with our unique four part design.
- Strain relief boot with integral channel guides that separate the four pairs prior to termination
- Optional latch protector which safeguards the RJ45 latching mechanism
- Discrete conductor guide separates conductor pairs and delivers them to the optimum termination point
- Advanced 8 pole RJ45 interface with enhanced performance copper alloy terminals
- minimum cable to plug pulling torsions of 20 lbs, insulation resistance of 100M ohm and termination resistance of only 20m ohm
- Suitable for UL applications up to 250 Volts
- minimum 200 mating cycles
- Suitable for POE applications
- Suitable for cables with OD up to 7mm
- Accepts conductor size 24-26 AWG
- Solid or stranded conductor variants available.
The cutting edge connector takes RJ45 plug connectivity to the next level