FIBER OPTIC SPLICE CASSETTE ,Fiber Optic Splice Tray JF-2022
- Color: white and black optional
- Fiber optic fusion and mechanical splices are placed in mechanical closures that are referred to as "splice enclosures", "splicing trays" or "splicing organizers".
- it is designed to provide a location to store and to protect the fiber cables and the splices, are used inside the fiber splicing enclosures, optical fiber glass inside the fiber splice trays can be melt with any other strand optical fiber in the tray, thus different fiber optic cables can be melt connected directly via the tray, optical cable fiber can also be melted with the fiber optic pigtail end, and via pigtail it can connect out to other fiber optic equipment.
- it is located at intermediate points along a route where cables are required to be joined or at the termination and patch panel points at the end of fiber cable runs.
- Each tray provides space for mounting fiber splice protectors and excess fiber.
- The buffer tubes secure to the tray where the individual fibers are exposed.
If some fibers need to be routed to a different tray, proper buffer tube splitters should be used. Unprotected fibers should not be exposed outside the splice tray. To add splice trays, align the tray pins with the holes in the base bracket. Squeeze the tray pins and slip the tray into the base bracket; to remove splice trays, reverse this procedure. Use a screwdriver to pry the hinge away from the bracket if necessary or as required.