Punch Down Tool, Adjustable Impact with Locking 110 Blade
This punch down tool's adjustable high/low actuation setting accommodates termination requirements, and it uses the Turn-Lock™ style blade-holding design. Includes a storage compartment with a unique locking device to provide convenient storage for a spare blade. Plus the impact-absorbing cushioned grip reduces operator stress for high volume installers.
- Comfortable shape, easy to handle.
- Interchangeable and reversible blades.
- Safe storage for spare blade.
- Twist and Lock style holder provides fast, easy blade changes and prevents blade pullout.
- Adjustable Impact for all your punch down needs.
- Includes Locking 110 Blade
- Professional quality spring loaded impact punch down tool
- For seating wire into terminals
- For 110 type terminal blocks. (110 Type is the standard for Keystone Jacks, Patch Panels, and Surface Mount Boxes)
- Compatible with all standard keystone wall jacks and patch panels
- Includes cutting blade that cuts excess cable when punched down