Splice tray expands fiber splice capabilities as well as provides the splicing location for fiber optic cables and be used in optical distribution frame, distribution box, and splice closures, which is engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs. The compact splice cassettes designed for simple, cost effective low and mid-sized fiber splicing applications. Each cassette is supplied with splice holders that secure and protect both fusion and mechanical splices; also the top cover is included.
1. ABS material used ensures the body strong and light
2. The fusing distribution board of the unit box is double layer structure, integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity.
3. 8-fiber mini splice trays
4. Protect and manage heat shrink style spliced fibers
5. Heat shrink splice holder and sleeves included
6. Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having to remove cover
7. Use for single-mode or multimode fiber
8. Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers
9. Longer bending radius for fiber, Easy operation of fiber/pigtails
10. Easily disposed for particular needs
11. Suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable
Dimensions (W*H*D): 95mm*85mm*14mm
Capacity :8 cores
Optional Accessories: Heat Shrink Tubes, Heat Shrink Splice Holder
Max diameter of entry cable: 8.5mm