injection molded plastic splice trays provide protection and slack management of heat shrink fusion spliced fibers (up to 12 or 24 fibers) inside of a fiber enclosure. Available in 12-fiber Mini and 24-fiber High Density versions, both trays accommodate 250 or 900μm fiber and feature a clear cover for viewing and inspection of tray contents.Splice tray is used in optical distribution frame, distribution box, and splice closures, which is engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs.
Dimensions and Capability:
- ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
- The fusing distribution board of the unit box is double layer structure, integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity.
- Max 24-fiber high-density splice trays per unit.
- Protect and manage heat shrink style spliced fibers.
- Heat shrink splice holder and sleeves included.
- Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having to remove cover.
- Use for single-mode or multimode fiber.
- Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers.
- Longer bending radius for fiber, Easy operation of fiber/pigtails.
- Easily disposed for particular needs.
- Suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable.
- Dimensions (W*H*D): 170mm*110mm*100mm per unit
- Capacity 24 cores per unit
- Optional Accessories: Heat Shrink Tubes, Heat Shrink Splice Holder
- Max diameter of entry cable : 7.0mm