Injection molded plastic splice tray provides protection and slack management of heat shrink fusion spliced fibers (up to 12 or 24 fibers) inside of a fiber enclosure. Splice tray is used in optical distribution frame, distribution box, and splice closures, which is engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs. The compact splice cassettes designed for simple, cost effective low and mid-sized fiber splicing applications. Each cassette is supplied with splice holders that secure and protect both fusion and mechanical splices; also the top cover is included.Features:
Dimensions and Capability:
- ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
- The fusing distribution board of the unit box is integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity.
- Max 24-fiber splice trays per unit.
- Protect and manage heat shrink style spliced fibers.
- Heat shrink splice holder and sleeves included.
- Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having to remove cover.
- Use for single-mode or multimode fiber.
- Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers.
- Longer bending radius for fiber, Easy operation of pigtails.
- Easily disposed for particular needs.
- Suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable.
- Dimensions (W*H*D): 180mm*110mm*120mm per unit
- Capacity: 24 cores per unit
- Optional Accessories: Heat Shrink Tubes, Heat Shrink Splice Holder
- Max diameter of entry cable: 7.0mm