- Splitter Type:
- Blockless type PLC Splitters
- widely used in:
- PON (EPON, GPON, and future PON) networks
- operating wavelengths:
- 1260nm – 1650nm
- 1xN and 2xN
- PC/UPC/APC polishing
- cable lengths:
Planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitter is a type of optical power management device that is fabricated using silica optical waveguide technology to distribute optical signals from Central Office (CO) to multiple premise locations. It is based on planar lightwave circuit technology and provides a low cost light distribution solution with small form factor and high reliability.
We provides a various of 1xN and 2xN PLC blockless splitters, including 1x2, 1x4, 1x8, 1x16,1x32, 1x64 blockless fiber type PLC splitter and 2x2, 2x4, 2x8, 2x16, 2x32, 2x64 blockless fiber type PLC splitters. the splitters connectors can be FC,SC,LC, etc. Blockless PLC splitters are with compact stainless tube package, they are important products used in FTTx projects.
1xN PLC splitters are precision aligning process to divide a single optical input(s) into multiple optical outputs uniformly,while 2xN PLC splitters divide a dual optical input(s) into multiple optical outputs. PLC splitters offer superior optical performance, high stability and high reliability to meet various application requirements.
Blockless PLC splitter has stronger fiber protection than bare fiber splitter, which is a miniaturization result of cassette splitter. It's mainly used for various connection and distribution boxes or network cabinets.
1. Low Insertion loss
2. Low PDL, High Return Loss
3. Uniform Power Splitting
4. Wide Operating Wavelength and Temperature
5. Excellent Environmental & Mechanical Stability
6. Qualified Under Telcordia GR-1221 and GR-1209
7. Suitable for multiple operating wavelengths (1260nm – 1650nm);
8. Compact configuration; smaller size; small occupation space.
9. Good stability across all ratios.
10. High quality; low failure rate.
FTTX (FTTP, FTTH, FTTN, FTTC)
Passive Optical Networks (PON)
Local Area Networks (LAN)