LGX PLC splitters integrate the splitter with an LGX type module, thus this product can be used stand alone or with fiber optic patch panels. The strong metal body protects the parts and splitters components inside the closure, while there are pre-teminated adapters on the LGX box to connect to outside equipment.
LGX PLC splitters types include 1X2,1X4,1X8,1X16,1X32,2X2,2X4,2X8,2X 16 and 2X32. The LGX PLC splitter is small size and robust as well as flexible to use, it works with single mode optical fibers and with multiple adapters options.
The LGX PLC Splitter, FC, SC, ST & LC connectors for choice, standard LGX metal box package, features high reliability, small size, wide operating wavelength range and good channel-to-channel uniformity and provide a cost effective and space saving product suitable to the ever changing networking requirements, and now is widely used in PON networks to realize optical signal power splitting. Can be mounted without rack unit.
1. Low insertion loss,Low Polarization Dependent
2. Loss Good channel-to-channel uniformity
3. Highest Splitter Densities to Maximize Rack Space
4. Flexible and Scalable Platforms
5. Wide Operating Wavelength: 1260~1650nm
6. Full Bend Radius Protection Throughout Modules
7. Industry-standard Bulkhead Style,high Reliability and Stability
8. SC/LC/FC/ST/MU and E2000 Connector/Adapter Options
9. Many Input/Output Options for Easy Integration
10. Fiber input: 0.9 mm, 2.0mm or 3.0mm loose tube fiber for choice
11. Fiber output: 0.9 mm, 2.0mm or 3.0mm loose tube fiber for choice
12. Standard LGX Metal/Plastic Box- Durable Package, Protective, Really Suitable for Outdoor Use
Fiber to the point (FTTX)
Fiber to the home (FTTH)
Passive optical networks(PON, GEPON)
Local area networks (LAN)
Cable television (CATV)