- MTRJ to MTRJ
- OM1 62.5/125 Multimode
MT-RJ fiber optic path cords are used in single mode and multimode fiber optic connections. MR-RJ means this fiber optic connector is develped from MT type and RJ type connectors. MT-RJ features two-fiber connection, that means two fiberglass connection within one MT-RJ fiber optic connector. another special point is MT-RJ is with a plastic housing and a plastic ferrule. female type and male type MT-RJ fiber optic patch cords are all available, the difference is male type MT-RJ is with two pins on each of the MT-RJ fiber optic connector.
Supplies top quality optical fiber patch cord with very competitive prices, every single piece of patch cord is tested in the workshop before delivering to the customer. Customer/special requirements are welcomed. our fiber cable assemblies are designed and manufactured in ISO9001 registered facility. The product range covers both single mode and multimode patch cords and pigtails which are fully qualified to RoHS standards. Assemblies are available in all major fiber optic connector types; a range of cable color options available.
1. Push-and-pull connection
2. Connector Types: LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000
3. Fiber cores: Simplex, Duplex, 4 fibers, 6 fibers, 8 fibers, 12 fibers, 24fibers, 48fibers etc.
4. Fiber Mode: Singlemode (G.652), Multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4)
5. Ferrule Interface Type: UPC to UPC, APC to APC, APC to UPC
6. Good exchangeability; Good Durability
7. High temperature stability
8. Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications