Fiber optic patch cord and pigtail can be classified to FC,SC,LC,MU and ST, with the high-quality ceramic ferrules,it has good conformity and low Insertion Loss,and it is widely used in theTelecommunication Networks, DataTransmission,Test Equipment and the LAN of CATV etc. 62.5/125um fiber designed for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet and Fiber Channel application,
Fiber cable assemblies are designed and manufactured in ISO9001 registered facility. The product range covers both single mode and multimode patch cords and pigtails which are fully qualified to RoHS standards. Fiber Optic Pigtails are utilized to achieve accurate mounting for precision alignment of fiber optical components. Assemblies are available in all major fiber optic connector types; a range of cable color options available.Features:
1. Simplex type and duplex type available.
2. Pigtail Types: Bundle, Ribbon, Waterproof; Armored
3. Connector Types: LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000, MPO, MTP
4. Fiber cores: Simplex, Duplex, 4 fibers, 6 fibers, 8 fibers, 12 fibers, 24fibers, 48fibers etc.
5. Fiber Mode: Singlemode (G.652), Multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4)
6. Suitable for high-speed, high-capacity optical fiber transmission system
7. Length/Type: according to customers’ demands.
8. Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
9. Good exchangeability; Good Durability
10 High temperature stability
11. Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
Optical fiber communications system;
Optical fiber access networks;
Optical fiber CATV;
Optical fiber test equipments;
Optical fiber data communication;