Fiber optic pigtail is a cable that only one end is terminated with connectors, the other end can be melted with optical fiber for a permanent connection. ST connector has a 2.5mm bayonet-styled ferrule. It is one of the eldest generations of fiber optic connectors. But it is still used for many fiber optic applications, especially for multimode fiber optic communications.
custom-made specification pigtails can be offered
Fiber cable assemblies are designed and manufactured in ISO9001 registered facility. The product range covers both single mode and multimode patch cords and pigtails which are fully qualified to RoHS standards. Fiber Optic Pigtails are utilized to achieve accurate mounting for precision alignment of fiber optical components. Assemblies are available in all major fiber optic connector types; a range of cable color options available.
1. Excellent exchangeability;
2. Available fiber type: single, G652, G655, G657 etc.
3. Pigtail Types: Bundle, Ribbon, Waterproof; Armored
4. Connector Types: LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000, MPO, MTP
l Fiber cores: Simplex, Duplex, 4 fibers, 6 fibers, 8 fibers, 12 fibers, 24fibers, 48fibers etc.
5. Fiber Mode: Singlemode (G.652), Multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4)
6. Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
7. Good exchangeability; Good Durability
8. High temperature stability
9. Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
10. welcome Customized specifications
Optical fiber communication systems
Optical fiber data transmission
Building network access
Cabling system, ODF