Fiber optic pigtail is a cable that only one end is terminated with connectors, the other end can be melted with optical fiber for a permanent connection. LC connector is now one of the most popular connectors in the world. a 1.25mm ceramic ferrule makes LC fiber optic pigtail a better choice for low cost but high precision signal transmission.
custom-made specification pigtails can be offered
Fiber cable assemblies are designed and manufactured in ISO9001 registered facility. The product range covers both single mode and multimode patch cords and pigtails.
which are fully qualified to RoHS standards. E-2000 fiber cable assemblies result in super performance on insertion loss as well as exceptional repeatability.
1. Low insertion loss, high return loss;
2. High environmental stability;
3. Superior qualified standard PC, APC, UPC, SPC polishing
4. Available fiber cable diameters: Φ0.9, Φ2.0, Φ3.0mm;
5. Simplex, duplex or multi-fiber
6. Pigtail Types: Bundle(bunch), Ribbon fan-out,Waterproof; Armored
7. Connector Types: LC, FC, SC, ST, MU, MTRJ, E2000, MPO, MTP
8. Fiber cores: Simplex, Duplex, 4 fibers, 6 fibers, 8 fibers, 12 fibers, 24fibers, 48fibers etc.
9. Fiber Mode: Singlemode (G.652), Multimode (OM1/OM2/OM3/OM4)
10. Low insertion loss and back reflection loss
11. Good exchangeability; Good Durability
12. High temperature stability
13. Compliant to IEC, TIA/EIA, NTT and JIS specifications
14. welcome Customized specifications
Optical fiber communication systems
Optical fiber data transmission
Building network access
Cabling system, ODF