We supplied all types SC fibre optic connectors, such as SC/PC, SC/APC, singlemode, multimode, simplex, duplex type, they are fully compliant to the TIA/EIA-568A and Fibre Channel standards, our SC fiber products are competitive price and good reliability.
SC fiber connector adopt 2.5mm ceramic ferrule. SC fiber products are available by both single mode and multimode versions, single mode SC have two types, the first is SC UPC and the other is SC APC, multimode only has SC UPC connectors. According to the industrial practice, single mode SC UPC connector is blue color, single mode SC APC connector is green color, multimode SC UPC is beige color. Each type has duplex models.
SC (Subscription Channel) Connector – a general purpose push/pull style Connector. The SC/PC connector incorporates a Physical Contact (PC) curved polished ferrule end face that greatly reduces backreflection over a ferrule with flat end face. The SC connector uses a rectangular, molded design for quick, easy push-pull installation. This design prevents ferrule rotation and axial damage on the fiber contact points, reducing the potential for damage from mechanical vibration.
Fiber optic connectors according to the different transmission media can be divided into common silicon-based optical fiber single-mode and multimode fiber patch connectors, as well as other issues such as plastic and as the transmission medium of optical fiber connector; connector structure can be divided into: SC/UPC, SC/APC, LC/UPC, LC/APC, ST/UPC, ST/APC, FC/UPC, FC/APC, E2000, E2000/APC, MU, VF45, MT-RJ, MPO, MTP, DIN, D4, SMA, Escon, FDDI, Uniboot, LC-HD Connector and so on in various forms.
The SC connectorsr are the most used set for modern day optical fiber systems. With the audible click locking mechanism and pull proof design this connector provides a secure interconnect.
1. Precision housing design and Reduce assembly time
2. High precision locking mechanical structure
3. High precision alignment and High Disposal Density
4. High return loss, Low insertion loss,low back reflection
5. Push-and-pull structure, convenient for operation;
6. Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted.
7. Available fiber diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
8. Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box .
9. The connectors are color coded allowing easy identification of the connector type.
10. Available with single-core & multi-core patch cords and pigtails.
Comply with ROHSApplications:
Active device termination