- Connector Type:
- Fiber type:
- single mode and multimode styles
E2000 connector with 1.25mm ferrule, snap-in mechanism looks like a miniature LC connector also called LX.5 connector. .
E2000 available in single mode and multimodeconnector is easy to install, with a push-pull latching mechanism which clicks when fully inserted.
It features a spring-loaded shutter which fully protects the ferrule from dust and scratches. The shutter closes automatically when the connector is disengaged, locking out impurities which could later lead to network failure, and locking in potentially harmful laser beams. When it is plugged into the adapter the shutter opens automatically.
Fiber optic connector is an important components used in the fiber optic network. It is also the key part used in fiber optic patch cords and fiber optic pigtails. E2000 fiber optic connector has a push-pull coupling mechanism, with an automatic metal shutter in the connector and adapter as dust and laser beam protection. One-piece design for easy and quick termination, used for high safety and high power applications.
1. Small size, large capacity
2. Compatible with Huber & Suhner
3. Excellent performance
4. High return loss, Low insertion loss
5. Secure transmission of high bit-rate protocols
6. Zirconia ceramic ferrule fully protected by spring-loaded shutter
7. Available fiber diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
8. Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box .
9. Push-pull locking mechanism for easy installation
10. ROHS compliant
Active device termination
Local Area Networks (LANs)
Data processing networks
Wide Area Networks (WANs)