We supply various kinds of Single Mode and Multimode fiber optic connectors for ST, SC, FC, LC, and MTRJ applications. Each fiber optic connector is functionally tested before shipping
ST stands for Straight Tip – a quick release bayonet style Connector developed by AT&T. the ST connector has a quick release bayonet style body and spring loaded ferrule. They are available in single-mode of PC, UPC, APC, multi-mode of PC, etc. They have standard boots which are suitable for 900um, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable diameters.
ST Connectors are among the most commonly used Fiber optic connectors in networking applications. They are cylindrical with twist lock coupling, 2.5mm keyed ferrule. ST Connectors are used both short distance applications and long line systems. The ST connector has a bayonet mount and a long cylindrical Ferrule to hold the fiber. Because they are spring-loaded, you have to make sure they are seated properly. They are easily inserted and removed due to their design.
The ST connectors set the standard for optical fiber interconnects. Bayonet locking mechanism can prevent accidental disconnection. With the precision housing this connector gives the very best of performance.Features：
1. Rotary bayonet structure, convenient for operation
2. Phosphor bronze and split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule can be selected
3. Corrosion resistant body,Precision mechanical dimension
4. High return loss, Low insertion loss, Ultra low back reflection
5. One Piece with pre-domed ceramic ferrule is designed for easy assembly
6. Push-and-pull structure, convenient for operation;
7. Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted
8. Available fiber diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
9. Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box .
10. The connectors are color coded allowing easy identification of the connectors type.
11. Available with single-core & multi-core patch cords and pigtails.
12. All connectors with dusty cap
13. ROHS compliantApplications:
LAN & WAN