MU fiber optic connector have push-pull function, composed of plastic housing and 1.25mm zirconia ferrules. it’s approximately half the size of SC connector, features a pre-assembled body and precision molded plastic housing, thus they could fit for dense installations.
The MU connector is similar to the SC connector in construction and mechanical function, but has a ferrule diameter of 1.25mm. They are available for single-mode of PC, UPC, APC, mutil-mode of PC, etc.Description:
The simplex MU connectors are used in two fiber optical interconnects and are therefore well suited for high density applications.Features：
1. Small form factor for high density applications
2. Half size of SC connector
3. Excellent performance
4. High return loss, Low insertion loss
5. High resistance of corrosive
6. Compact, pull-proof design, Plug-in-and-out structure, easy operation
7. Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted
8. Available fiber diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
9. Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box .
10. The connectors are color coded allowing easy identification of the connectors type.
11. Available with single-core & multi-core patch cords and pigtails.
12. All connectors with dusty cap
13. ROHS compliantApplications:
LAN (including FITL, FTTH and FTTD)