MTRJ comes from the MT connector, well suited for high density applications. It’s a duplex connector with both fibers in a single polymer ferrule, use pins for alignment and has male and female versions. It has an improved version of RJ45 type plug, this latching mechanism ensure easy to use.
MTRJ fiber connectors include the singlemode and multimode.Description:
The singlemode and multimode MTRJ connectors are used in two fiber optical interconnects and are therefore well suited for high density applications. The MTRJ connectors come standard in black, with additional colors available upon request.Features：
1. Small form factor for high density applications
2. Latched push-pull connector,Plug-in-and-out connection, easy operation
3. Precision molded MT ferrule
4. High return loss, Low insertion loss
5. High precision guide pins for exact alignment
6. Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted
7. Available fiber diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
8. Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box .
9. The connectors are color coded allowing easy identification of the connectors type.
10. Available with single-core & multi-core patch cords and pigtails.
11. Male and female type available
12. All connectors with dusty cap
13. ROHS compliantApplications:
CATV, Video and Multimedia
Active Device/Transceiver Interface
Industrial & Military
Optical Switch interframe connections
Asynchronous Transmission Mode (ATM)
Interconnection for O/E modules