We supply various kinds of Single Mode and Multimode fiber optic connectors for ST, SC, FC, LC, and MTRJ applications. Each fiber optic connector is functionally tested before shipping
LC is about half size of the SC connector and LC use 1.25mm ferrule. The LC connectors are available for single-mode of PC, UPC, APC, mutil-mode of PC, etc. The connectors have standard boots which are suitable for 900um, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable diameters. They are also available for simplex and duplex (with clips) options.
LC fiber optic connectors and related LC fiber products are widely used in telecommunications and on various kinds of the fiber optic equipment. LC comes from the name Lucent Connector.LC connector is a small form factor fiber optic connector. It helps to reduce space on panels or outlets by 50%.Description:
The LC connectors set the standard for small optical fiber interconnects. LC small-form-factor connectors are available as duplex, enabling two connectors to be used in the same footprint.Features：
1. RJ-45 style interface,Double the capacity, perfect space saving solution
2. Small size, large capacity
3. Bayonet structure, convenient for installation.
4. High return loss, Low insertion loss, low back reflection
5. High stability and reliability
6. Compact, pull-proof design,Push-and-pull structure, convenient for operation;
7. Split zirconia (ceramic) ferrule is adopted,High precision alignment
8. Available fiber diameter: 0.9mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm
9. Usually mounted in a distribution panel or wall box .
10. The connectors are color coded allowing easy identification of the connectors type.
11. Available with single-core & multi-core patch cords and pigtails.
Active Device Termination